The most successful crowdfunding campaigns are those that are well thought out and well executed.
This workshop introduces you to the best crowdfunding practices when launching a campaign. Learn the different elements that make up a crowdfunding campaign and get started on crafting your own. Understand why preparing for your campaign is crucial to crowdfunding success.
This workshop aims to answer these 3 questions:
- What is crowdfunding?
- Is crowdfunding for me?
- How must I prepare for my crowdfunding campaign?
- Our canvas for planning, marketing and campaigning for your project (even if you haven't crowdfunded before)
- The best practices when doing a crowdfunding campaign. (EVERYONE can be successful in crowdfunding if they put their mind and effort to it.)
- A systematic way of thinking of rewards for your potential backers.
- How to launch strong and maintain the momentum.
- lessons we've learned from seeing over 30+ projects launch their own crowdfunding projects (and how you can replicate them!)
- ...AND how you can do ALL of these even if you are a first time crowdfunder.
This class is ideal for startups founders, social innovators, creatives, and cause-driven organizations.